Why Real Estate?
What We Do.
Real Estate Investments
Our investment funds are hyper-focused on generating long-term risk-adjusted returns for our investors. We uncover value by identifying assets based on formulated criteria and enhancing their performance by targeted analytical value-add initiatives. We strive to have our assets be a projected community for people to live, work, learn, and play. Join us by becoming a private equity partner in our real estate funds, and add to your wealth, retirement, and, most of all, your legacy.
We aim to create high value by investing in strategically selected assets. Our capital, analytical insight, and technological knowledge drives innovation that unlocks the asset's true potential. As an investor, you'll be a part of improving the communities that our investments are in and changing the real estate landscape into a projected future that benefits all. We are committed to creating a high-value impact for our investors and people in and around our investments.
Our investment approach is based on a disciplined due diligence process that measures risk and identifies critical metrics for increased value. Our system helps maximize profit by improving processes across varied elements of an asset's operations and improving the assets through value-add initiatives. The returns that these investments earn for our investors, such as HNWI, pension funds, academic and charitable institutions, governments, and other institutions. Help secure and grow the assets needed to support wealth building, retirees, and essential fund programs.
Why You Should Invest.
Compete Against Inflation
Be a Partner, not just an Investor
Insured Physical Assets
Who Is An Accredited Investor?
accredited investor, in the context of a natural person,
includes anyone who:
- earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence).
There are other categories of accredited investors, including the
following, which may be relevant to you:
- any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed specifically to purchase the subject securities, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person, OR
- any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
- In this context, a sophisticated person means the person must have, or the company or private fund offering the securities reasonably believes that this person has, sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to evaluate the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
- These qualifications were last updated in 2019 and should not be viewed as current or correct. Please visit www.investor.gov for current and/or more information.
- Please be sure to consult your lawyer and tax advisor.
- Our current offerings are under Regulation D Rule 506(c).
- That means at this time, we're only able to accept investments from accredited investors.