Invest with IRA.
Why use an IRA to Invest
Tax-Free or Tax-Deferred
Secure Future and Legacy
IRA, ROTH, SEP, Keogh, 401k
Why Real Estate?
What We Do.
Real Estate Investments
Our investment funds are hyper-focused on generating long-term risk-adjusted returns for our investors. We uncover value by identifying assets based on formulated criteria and enhancing their performance by targeted analytical value-add initiatives. We strive to have our assets be a projected community for people to live, work, learn, and play. Join us by becoming a private equity partner in our real estate funds, and add to your wealth, retirement, and, most of all, your legacy.
We aim to create high value by investing in strategically selected assets. Our capital, analytical insight, and technological knowledge drives innovation that unlocks the asset's true potential. As an investor, you'll be a part of improving the communities that our investments are in and changing the real estate landscape into a projected future that benefits all. We are committed to creating a high-value impact for our investors and people in and around our investments.
Our investment approach is based on a disciplined due diligence process that measures risk and identifies critical metrics for increased value. Our system helps maximize profit by improving processes across varied elements of an asset's operations and improving the assets through value-add initiatives. The returns that these investments earn for our investors, such as HNWI, pension funds, academic and charitable institutions, governments, and other institutions. Help secure and grow the assets needed to support wealth building, retirees, and essential fund programs.
Why You Should Invest.
Compete Against Inflation
Be a Partner, not just an Investor
Insured Physical Assets
Who Is An Accredited Investor?
- Any natural person who earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- Any natural person who has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR
- Any natural person who holds in good standing a Series 7, 65 or 82 license.
- Any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed specifically to purchase the subject securities, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person, OR
- Certain entity with total investments in excess of $5 million, not formed to specifically purchase the subject securities, OR
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors
- For current accredited investor requirements and more information visit www.investor.gov