Frequently Asked Questions
Note: You may be able to qualify as an accredited investor with your retirement account if that account meets any of the requirements.
- Any natural person who earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- Any natural person who has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR
- Any natural person who holds in good standing a Series 7, 65 or 82 license.
- Any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed specifically to purchase the subject securities, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person, OR
- Certain entity with total investments in excess of $5 million, not formed to specifically purchase the subject securities, OR
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors
- For current accredited investor requirements and more information visit www.investor.gov